Our Core Values
- Customer Obsessed: We always keep our customers’ interest first. We listen to our customers, so we can anticipate their wants and needs. We deliver beyond expectations, treating our customers like family.
- Always Act with Integrity: Always do the right thing, especially when it isn’t the easy thing. Build lasting relationships through accountability, honesty, respect and trust with our clients, employees, subcontractors, and vendors. Always conduct our business in a legal and ethical manner.
- Care for Employees: Recognize that our greatest asset is our people by providing them with opportunities and support to help them reach their full potential and offering a family work environment.
- Communication: Persistent communication with our clients, subcontractors, vendors, and between our staff. We believe over communicating avoids mistakes, conflicts, and inefficiencies in our work, while developing and maintaining relationships.
- Organizational Skills: This is the foundation our company is built upon. Always have a plan for our days, weeks and beyond. Avoid missing any details or leaving tasks incomplete or unaddressed. Being organized can make the difference between good and amazing. Actively seek solutions to problems encountered to avoid them in the future. Never Settle.
- Hard Work: Do whatever it takes to meet our commitments. Hard work is about figuring it out and getting it done. It’s not just about doing more for the sake of doing more, but rather, intentionally tackling the hard things because they are the RIGHT things.
- Give Back: WCH strives to provide a friendly employee work environment that encourages productivity and giving back to the communities that support our business and foster our families. Our employees exhibit strong team spirit and a sense of pride that is usually found only in small companies.